mHotspot Software End User License Agreement EFFECTIVE DATE Sept 9th 2012;
You may use the mHotspot applications, software and services only on the condition that you agree to abide by the following terms.
BY USING OUR SOFTWARE, YOU ARE AGREEING ELECTRONICALLY TO THE TERMS OF THIS SOFTWARE END USER AGREEMENT (THE "AGREEMENT" or "LICENSE").
If you do not agree, do not copy or use the Software.
1. SOFTWARE: This Agreement and the supplemental terms below applies to the software, applications, services and any updates for mHotspot (the "Software").
The Software is provided by mHotspot, its affiliates and suppliers ("we" or "us"). We may discontinue or change any feature of the Software at any time and without notice.
In this Agreement, we use the term "you" or "your" to mean you as an individual or such entity in whose behalf you act, if any, and we use the term "mhotspot" to mean the mHotspot service.
2. LICENSE: Provided that you comply with the terms of this Agreement, we grant you a free personal, limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the Software on a single, authorized computing device for personal and internal business purposes. This license does not entitle you to receive from us hard-copy documentation, support, telephone assistance, or enhancements or updates to the Software.
3. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS: You represent and warrant that you have adequate legal capacity to enter into this Agreement, that you will use the Software only for lawful purposes and that you will not violate the terms of this Agreement.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: WE LICENSE THE SOFTWARE "AS IS" AND WITH ALL FAULTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT ITS OPERATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, EFFORT AND COST OF ANY SERVICE AND REPAIR IS WITH YOU.
5. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY US SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF ANY WARRANTY THAT CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. WE, OUR SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS HAVE NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE.
6. NO SUPPORT OR UPGRADE OBLIGATIONS: We, our suppliers and distributors are not obligated to create or provide any support, corrections, updates, upgrades, bug fixes and/or enhancements of the Software.
7. Conditions and Limitations:
(A) No Trademark License- This license does not grant you rights to use any mhotspot's name, logo, or trademarks.
(B) If you distribute any portion of the software, you must retain all copyright, patent, trademark, and attribution notices that are present in the software.
(C) Sharing the internet connection depends on the terms of service of your Internet Service Provider. Many have terms against reselling the connections, however sharing with friends, family and your other computers is generally fine.
(D)As this is a free software for the first time you configure the hotspot internet explorer's homepage will be set to google custom search.
(E)Application usage is tracked using google analytics