1. First of all, please check your WiFi Adapter's compatibility here: http://www.mhotspot.com/support/knowledgebase.php?article=11
2. If compatible, uninstall and re-install the latest wifi drivers for your wifi adapter from manufactures's website.
That should solve the problem.
If you face the problem even after installing latest drivers,
For Windows 8 and Above
1. Download the virtual wifi driver.
2. Install the above driver and restart the computer.
For Windows 7
1. Download the following hotfix provided by microsoft.
Download for 32 bit version
Download for 64 bit version
2. Install the above hotfix and restart the computer.
« Go back
Copyright © 2012 mHotspot.com. All Rights Reserved. Designed by FCT.