EFFECTIVE DATE Sept 9th 2012;
B. mHotspot software End User License Agreement (EULA)
C. OpenCandy End User License Agreement (EULA)
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We do not use an SSL certificate
• We do not need an SSL because:
No financial transactions are done on website.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders .
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By emailing us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
• Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in site notification
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
B. mHotspot Software End User License Agreement
You may use the mHotspot applications, software and services only on the condition that you agree to abide by the following terms.
BY USING OUR SOFTWARE, YOU ARE AGREEING ELECTRONICALLY TO THE TERMS OF THIS SOFTWARE END USER AGREEMENT (THE “AGREEMENT” or “LICENSE”).
If you do not agree, do not copy or use the Software.
1. SOFTWARE: This Agreement and the supplemental terms below applies to the software, applications, services and any updates for mHotspot (the “Software”).
The Software is provided by mHotspot, its affiliates and suppliers (“we” or “us”). We may discontinue or change any feature of the Software at any time and without notice.
In this Agreement, we use the term “you” or “your” to mean you as an individual or such entity in whose behalf you act, if any, and we use the term “mhotspot” to mean the mHotspot service.
2. LICENSE: Provided that you comply with the terms of this Agreement, we grant you a free personal, limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the Software on a single, authorized computing device for personal and internal business purposes. This license does not entitle you to receive from us hard-copy documentation, support, telephone assistance, or enhancements or updates to the Software.
3. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS: You represent and warrant that you have adequate legal capacity to enter into this Agreement, that you will use the Software only for lawful purposes and that you will not violate the terms of this Agreement.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: WE LICENSE THE SOFTWARE “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT ITS OPERATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, EFFORT AND COST OF ANY SERVICE AND REPAIR IS WITH YOU.
5. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY US SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF ANY WARRANTY THAT CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. WE, OUR SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS HAVE NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE.
6. NO SUPPORT OR UPGRADE OBLIGATIONS: We, our suppliers and distributors are not obligated to create or provide any support, corrections, updates, upgrades, bug fixes and/or enhancements of the Software.
7. Conditions and Limitations:
(A) No Trademark License- This license does not grant you rights to use any mhotspot’s name, logo, or trademarks.
(B) If you distribute any portion of the software, you must retain all copyright, patent, trademark, and attribution notices that are present in the software.
(C) Sharing the internet connection depends on the terms of service of your Internet Service Provider. Many have terms against reselling the connections. However sharing with friends, family and your other computers is generally fine.
(D) Application usage is tracked using google analytics. This is to understand our users and serve them better.
C. OpenCandy End User License Agreement (EULA)
OpenCandy End User License Agreement (EULA)
Date of last revision: March 7, 2012
1. What We Do
The developer of the software (“Software”) you are installing has chosen to use the OpenCandy Network (“We”) to provide recommendations of other third party software. All third party software participating in the OpenCandy Network must adhere to strict policies that ensure only compliant software is recommended. In the event an OpenCandy recommendation is shown, the recommendations will only occur once during the installation of the Software.
2. How Our Recommendations Work
As part of the installation process, a temporary file transmits anonymous, non-personally identifiable information about your computer system in order to help us determine what third party software would be appropriate to recommend. If a recommendation is shown and you choose to install such recommended third party software, then the third party software will be downloaded and installed. If a recommendation is not shown, or you choose not to install such recommended third party software, then no third party software will be downloaded or installed.
Reasonable efforts are made to ensure any temporary files created are automatically removed after the installation process is completed, regardless of whether a recommendation is made, and regardless of whether you choose to install any software. Please note, however, that some files may not be able to remove themselves until the next system restart.
3. Recommended Third Party Software
You are NEVER required to install any recommended third party software, and you will not be required to install any third party software as a condition to install the Software. We will never install any third party software without your express consent. Recommended third party software is also subject to its own separate license agreement(s).
4. How We Use Your Data
5. DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WE PROVIDE ALL RECOMMENDATIONS OR THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, AND DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY RECOMMENDATION OR THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
These Terms are governed by and interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without respect to its choice of law provisions. Any action is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in California, and you irrevocably submit to the personal jurisdiction in such courts.
7. Third Party Software Uninstallation
We ensure that all OpenCandy recommended third party software which may be installed allows for simple uninstallation without harming your computer, and without leaving files or applications behind.
Pamur, Andhra Pradesh 523108